Get the support you need from our FREE Caregiver Resource Page
Say “Yes!” to having energy, passion, and positive relationships.
Say “No.” to stress, overwhelm, exhaustion, and burnout.
Say “Yes?” to finding the support you need to do your important work at the shelter, while still having the energy you need to live a life you can enjoy.
If you are ready to commit to this “Yes! No. Yes?” Team ILF would like to invite you to sign up and access all our FREE Caregiver resources.
By signing up for this resource page you will receive access to:
- Self-care resources to help you increase energy, so you can rediscover your passion for your work and life
- Tools to help you with your important relationships at work and home
- Audio meditations lead by Indrani to help reduce stress and overwhelm, and increase your self-care
- Recordings of the ILF Caring for the Caregivers Podcast – answers to the big challenges you are facing in your shelter and your personal life
- Email updates about free calls, workshops, and new resources