Are you ready to “wake up in the morning and think, no matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough. Or going to bed at night thinking, Yes, I am imperfect and vulnerable and sometimes afraid, but that doesn’t change the truth that I am also brave and worthy of love and belonging.” (Brene Brown, Daring Greatly)
If your answer is “yes” then we have exciting news! Indrani is holding a two-part “Daring Way Workshop” in Houston for six women that are ready to live a wholehearted life.
During this Daring Way Workshop you will learn:
- the influence shame, comparison, and disengagement are having on your daily life
- the importance of being brave and how to stop feeling like you are never enough
- why uncertainty and emotional risk are vital to living a life of vulnerability
- why it is time to stop “going it alone” and time to start building connections
- how to cut shame off at the knees using words and stories
- how to start valuing courage instead of recognition and approval
- why it is time to take off your vulnerability armor and start to focus on courage, purpose, and connection
- how to believe that you are enough and embrace worthiness, boundaries, and engagement
- how to stop trying to be perfect, and instead be engaged and committed to aligning values with action
- realize that who you are matters far more than what you know or who you want to be
How does this work?
You will join Indrani twice in Houston Texas for the Daring Way Workshop. First on August 23rd and 24th, then again on October 4th and 5th.
Why a one month break? In September you will have time to practice the skills you are learning, journal, and take part in two group calls and receive two 30 minute private coaching sessions with Indrani. This break to help you practice and integrate what you have learned is so important to maximizing your takeaways from the workshop, and truly start Daring Greatly.
Daring Way Workshop in 2 parts:
Location: Houston, Texas
Dates: August 23 and 24th AND October 4th and 5th
What you get:
- 4 days of group teaching and coaching with Indrani
- 2 group calls on Zoom in September.
- 2 private 30 minute coaching sessions with Indrani
Cost: $1150.00 includes workbook.
Indrani has opened up six spots for women who are ready to embrace the teachings of Brene Brown in her book Daring Greatly. If you are interested in joining Indrani in Houston send an email to email@example.com and set up a meeting with Indrani so she can make sure this is a perfect fit.