I have enough STUFF for 10 lifetimes!
This year here is what I intend to wrap up and place under the tree… a deep remembering to
- Use all the colors in my paint box called life.
- Do my work without regret
- Work with abandon
- Take some risks with my business/life… like crossing the Capilano Suspension Bridge! and creating a non profit foundation.
- Seek to see something else…
- Allow my process to unfold
- Go Big, whatever that means to ME!
- Live with passion and purpose
- Be a contributor when I can and a receiver when I need
- Be unforgettable
- Be Myself
- Allow my mistakes to be my teacher
- See the invisible, the what is not yet here but wants/needs to be created
- Think out loud
- Live out loud
- Laugh out loud!!!!
- Say NO as often as I need to so I can be HEARD!
- Say Yes as often as I want to
- Say THANKS often
Let me then say THANKS to you are for reading this and other musings. I am so very grateful that you share a little of your time with me.
If these gifts work for you… print this and keep it out in the open.
Love and light