Requests for speaking, teaching and coaching on the topic of gender-violence, activism, philanthropy and leadership are welcome. Our most common topics are:
- How to Live a Brighter Life After Experiencing Gender Violence
- How We Can End Gender-Violence in our Lifetime
- Don’t Stand There, Do Something: Helping Resolve Gender Violence Everyday
- How to Help a Friend Who is Being Abused
- How to Stop Violence from Within, Starting with Yourself
- Anger is Our Friend: Violence is Not
- Become a Trainer at Indrani’s Light Foundation
- Living the Life You Want
- Philanthropy 2.0: Giving Boldly as Women
Indrani Goradia and the Indrani’s Light Foundation team are available to book for speaking. Indrani and Andrea are available for coaching and mentoring on many topics, including women’s leadership development.
To inquire about details and availability, visit the Contact Us page.
Indrani speaks at the UN
To see Indrani’s address to the Royal Academy of Science International Trust (RASIT) at the United Nations, click below.