Listening to these live classes and taking one simple action at a time, you will be up leveling your life and creating space to achieve your goals and dreams. For Team ILF these classes help us in our work to eradicate gender-violence, but you get to decide how the Live a Brighter Life classes will affect your life.
Here are the titles and dates for the six classes in the LIVE Intro Course:
- October 27th, 2016 – Session #1: Setting Boundaries: Define Your Personal Space
- November 3rd, 2016 – Session #2: Saying No: Say ‘Yes’ to a New Way
- November 10th, 2016 – Session #3: Letting Go: Uncover Your Self-Respect
- November 17th, 2016 – Session #4: Finding Resilience: Uncover Your Self-Compassion
- December 1st, 2016 – Session #5: Restoring Self: Stand in Your Divine Power
- December 8th, 2016 – Session #6: Being Present: Reclaim Yourself Physically and Emotionally
**All Sessions will take place from 6pm to 7:30pm Pacific Time. Bridgeline and class schedule will be emailed to you upon registration.
Note: We’re always on the lookout for new trainers of Live a Brighter Life. If you’re interested in contributing to your community as a trainer, be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Amy would love to talk with you about next steps.
“Thank you for the opportunity to learn about how important our work is, and why it’s important for me to stay healthy. I have learned that my boundaries are important and deserve to be respected. I have also come to appreciate that the low points in my life should not be compared to others. I am still human and deserving of empathy. Thanks for all you do.” ~ Sarah
“Thank you very much for the fantastic class you have put together. It provided me with some great skills to handle boundary issues both at home and in the workplace. In particular the pieces on “yes, no, yes,” and shame, guilt, and humiliation will be of great use to me.” ~ Alex
Sign up for our LIVE Intro Course ‘Live a Brighter Life,’ along with news & other resources.
Sign up for Live A Brighter Life LIVE Fall 2016 here